COOKIES POLICY PROPOSAL
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user’s device (computer, smartphone, tablet) when accessing certain web pages to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is carried out from said equipment, and there are different types of cookies. In this sense, we find the following classifications and modalities:
Cookies according to the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the information society service provider itself.
- Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain not managed by the information society service provider itself.
Cookies according to the time they are active:
- Session cookies: collect and store data as long as the user remains on the website, that is, only as long as it is necessary to provide the requested service.
- Persistent cookies: they remain stored in the terminal and the website can access them until the expiration date defined by the information society service provider.
Cookies according to their purpose:
- Technical and functional cookies: they allow navigation through the website and the use of the different options or services offered through it. These cookies are necessary to ensure the proper functioning of the website.
- Personalization cookies: they allow the user to access the service with some predefined characteristics, such as the language, the type of browser, or the regional configuration of the equipment.
- Analysis cookies: they allow monitoring and analysis of the behavior of users who visit the website, as well as a measurement of the activity within it, with the purpose of introducing improvements.
- Advertising and behavioral cookies: they collect information about the preferences and personal choices of the user through a continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile.
The cookies used by our website are of the following types:
- Cookies strictly necessary for the provision of certain services expressly requested by the user: if these cookies are deactivated, you will not be able to correctly receive our content and services;
- Analytical cookies (for monitoring and statistical analysis of the behavior of all users), advertising (for the management of advertising spaces based on criteria such as the frequency in which ads are displayed) and behavioral (for managing the advertising spaces according to the specific profile of the user): if these cookies are deactivated, the website may continue to function without prejudice to the fact that the information captured by these cookies on the use of our website and on the success of the advertisements displayed on it allows us to improve our services and earn income that allows us to offer you a lot of content for free.
The information obtained through these cookies, referring to the user’s equipment, may be combined with your personal data only if you are registered on this website.
How to disable cookies? The user may -at any time- choose which cookies he wants to work on this website by configuring the browser; for example:
- Chrome, http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer, http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari, http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Type of cookie
Trace the visitor’s use of the site. Store information anonymously by assigning random identification numbers to each visitor.
Stores information on how users use the web and assessing how it works
It is used to limit the amount of data stored when the website has high traffic.
Allows unique identification of visitors
Security and anti-spam purposes